If you are looking recipes that can get your kids in the kitchen this holiday season, then you’ve come to the right place!
The holidays are a perfect time of year for kids to try new recipes and savor delicious goodies. To help you celebrate this year, we’ve compiled some of our favorite Creative Holiday Recipes Kids Can Make. All of these are sure to be tons of fun and simple for your little chef to bake!
We’re featuring 15 of Our Favorite Holiday Recipes kids can make for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Follow the links below to have your little chef give them a try!
1. Slug Juice Halloween Punch: This time of year is a perfect chance to let kids bring out their spooky side! Mine created this ghoul-riffic Halloween punch.
2. Halloween Bark: Melt-in-your mouth Halloween Bark is a fun recipe for kids to use their creativity for a treat that’s not too tricky!
3. Mummy Mini Pizzas: These adorable mummy mini pizzas are so easy to make, and a perfect lunch or dinner for the Halloween season!
4. Sweet Potato & Apple Soup: Your kids will love this family-favorite sweet & savory soup! It’s packed with nutrients & simple to make.
5. Dutch Apple Crisp: Give the kids an opportunity to make a delicious apple dessert for Thanksgiving or Christmas with this recipe.
6. Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots: These unbelievably easy rolls come together in less than 20 minutes, making them the perfect holiday side!
7. Sweet Potato Casserole: A sweet & savory combo, this casserole pairs perfectly with your turkey & fixings on Thanksgiving day.
8. Hot Pumpkin Spice Drink: This drink is warm and comforting for enjoying on Thanksgiving morning. Kids and adults alike will love the rich flavor!
9. Baked Apple Pie Bites: In just minutes you can get the taste of a homemade apple pie in these bite-sized tasty treats! It’s a delicious dessert the whole family will enjoy.
10. Peppermint Almond Bark: This delicious no-bake dessert is a holiday favorite at our house! It’s great for snacking on during Christmas break.
11. Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups: They’re not only cute & festive for little hands to make. These cookie cups are absolutely delicious!
12. Peppermint Popcorn Balls: Try these popcorn balls for a recipe that’s lots of ooey gooey fun! They make a good treat to munch on or gift to family and friends.
13. Hanukkah Gelt Cookies: These cookies are so yummy & perfect for celebrating the lighting of the first candle!
14. Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake: Peppermint & chocolate combos are always a big hit. This milkshake recipe is exceptionally tasty!
15. Easy Christmas Tree Brownies: Give your little chef a chance to sharpen their cutting skills with these Christmas tree brownies. They’re super festive and delicious!
Which of these creative holiday recipes kids can make are you planning to try? We’d love to hear what your favorites are in the comments below!
PIN IT FOR LATER: