If you’re looking for some fun & easy breakfast recipes kids can make, you’ve come to the right place!
Our focus at The Step Stool Chef lately has been on Breakfast Recipes Kids Can Make On Their Own. We’ve shared some delicious & simple recipes that are perfect to get your kids in the kitchen. We believe that the one thing every little chef should know is how to make their own breakfast and we’re showing you how to make it fun, too!
We’ve collected 15 of Our Favorite Breakfast Recipes from The Step Stool Chef and other sites we love. Follow the links below and have your little chef give them a try!
1. Three Layer Strawberry Pancakes: Try these pancakes with your little chef for a yummy recipe that looks impressive, yet is quite simple to make!
2. School Morning Breakfast Burrito: On busy school mornings, whip up these burritos within minutes for a hearty & filling breakfast!
3. Fruity Yogurt Parfaits: For a perfectly sweet & delicious recipe for your dairy-loving kids, try these fruity parfaits!
4. Easy Sweet and Salty Granola: When we’re talking flavor & taste, your family will love this sweet and salty granola! It’s perfect for making a large batch ahead of time and having breakfast on-the-go!
5. Easy & Creative Breakfast Toast: Kids bored of simple butter and jam toast? Get their creative juices flowing to concoct a new recipe! It’s a great way to get them to eat more fruits & veggies, too!
6. Breakfast Muffins: For a savory sausage, egg & cheese muffin, try our favorite breakfast muffins! They’re easy to store and reheat on busy mornings, too!
7. Berrylicious French Toast Casserole: The only thing better than a make-ahead breakfast is one your kids can make themselves! Your family will love this berry-filled french toast casserole!
8. Breakfast Kabobs with Maple Fruit Dip: For a fun breakfast that doubles as a food craft for the kids, try these breakfast kabobs with delicious dip!
9. Heart Shaped Bacon & Eggs: Perfect for brunch or special occasions, your little chef will enjoy putting their “heart” into this breakfast recipe!
10. Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars: Breakfast or dessert?! Your kids are sure to love these healthier strawberry, oatmeal bars!
11. Easy Pancake Muffins: These pancake muffins are so fun & yummy for your kid chefs to explore their creative baking skills!
12. Orange Creamsicle Smoothie: A family favorite at our house, these smoothies are delicious for breakfast– esp on hot summer days!
13. Apple Cinnamon Muffins: For an irresistible apple-cinnamon combo, try these muffins! Make a double batch and enjoy them all week for an easy-to-grab breakfast.
14. Scrambled Eggs: Learning to make scrambled eggs is a must for every little chef. Take a look at these easy step by step instructions which makes learning a breeze. Plus there’s a video!
15. Apple Quesadillas: Most kids wouldn’t think to use fruit in a quesadilla. But once you try it… you will love it! Plus, it’s a fun way to add fruit to breakfast.
Which of these breakfast recipes kids can make are you planning to try? We’d love to hear what what your favorites are in the comments below!
PIN IT FOR LATER: