The Step Stool Chef and I were thrilled to be invited to share Back to School recipes for Good Morning Texas, a local morning show in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We love sharing our message of encouraging and inspiring kid confidence in the kitchen. During the segment, we shared great recipes to get kids involved in cooking just in time for Back to School.
Check out the video and a recap of the recipes covered during the segment:
Just in time for Back to School, we gave away one PlanetBox Rover Complete kit which included a stainless steel lunch box, the Big and Little Dipper containers, a choice of super fun magnets designs, as well as a Rover Carry Bag for easy transport available in a variety of vibrant colors. (Value $60).
Part bento box, part lunch tray, PlanetBox will hold all your child’s favorite foods plus has great benefits:
- Individual compartments that allows you to pack a totally waste-free lunch. No more plastic baggies
- Safe, non-toxic stainless steel design is built to last with a 5 year warranty, making it environmentally and budget friendly
- “Big and Little Dipper” containers perfect for dips and sauces without the mess.
- Super cool & fun magnets that allows you to update your lunchbox with a new look as often as you like.
- Designed for any-sized hands to open easily and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Congratulations to our winner Ammber M!