I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
As you know, my little chef and I are always looking for fun, easy to follow ideas that empower kids to be more independent in the kitchen. We love to find easy to follow recipes kids can try at home. I am so excited to have found of a group moms that are just as passionate about kids in the kitchen as I am.
Every Monday, I will feature 11 new recipes from these fabulous mommy bloggers that your kids can try at home.
We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Stuffing Muffins – Traditional Bread Stuffing Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Thanksgiving Cornucopia Snack Mix // Momma Lew
- Jello Cranberry Cookies for the Holidays // Baby Loving Mama
- Sweetly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds // We’re Parents
- Double Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies // Frugal Novice
- Cooking With Kids Daniel Tiger Snack // Eating Richly
- Kid Egg in a Hole // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Pear Coffee Cake // Vegging at the Shore
- Strawberry Glazed Mini Chocolate Donuts // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Pumpkin Parfaits // O’Boy! Organic
- The Best Banana Bread Recipe // Can’t Google Everything