Anytime you combine pizza with another food favorite, it’s bound to be a hit. This Mini Pizza Pot Pie recipe from our friends at Frugal Novice is another fun pizza fusion that your kids will love.
Loved how they used two simple cups to cut out rounds of pizza dough. They used a larger cup to make the rounds went into the bottom of the muffin tin and a smaller cup to top it off. Great way to cut without using a knife.
Once you add the larger dough rounds in the muffin tin, place fun toppings inside such as mozzarella cheese, pepperoni & pizza sauce. They even recommend including healthier ingredients such as spinach, peppers or mushrooms. Then add the smaller round on top then bake in a pre-heated oven at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Pizza + a Pot Pie = a kid-friendly delight. How can you go wrong? Click here for the recipe and more details.
Looking for more pizza inspired recipes for your little chef? Then try our delicious
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate, link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Healthy Mac and Cheese Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Original Rice Krispies Treats // Momma Lew
- Chocolate Dipped Sundae Marshmallows // Baby Loving Mama
- Homemade Chicken Meatballs // We’re Parents
- Mini Pizza Pot Pies // Frugal Novice
- Alphabet Snack H is for Hippo // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Peep S’Mores Bites // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Teach Your Kids to Cook THIS Spring Break // Step Stool Chef
- Easy to Make Hamantaschen // Vegging at the Shore
- Turn Recipes into Memories with a Keepsake Cookbook // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Whole Wheat Pretzel Bites // O’Boy! Organic
- Carrot Cake Dip with Easter Bunny Chips // Can’t Google Everything