Reesa from Momma Lew must have been reading my mind when she shared this quick and easy recipe for an Orange Creamsicle Smoothie. I have been thinking about how smoothies would be a great way to change up my breakfast routine, especially on busy mornings. They are nutritious and easy to take on the go.
Reesa and her little chef started with 4 simple ingredients: yogurt, honey, diced oranges, and vanilla. What I love about this smoothie recipe is that I have any or all of the ingredients in my pantry at any given moment making it an easy go to breakfast solution.
Then they simply added ice to their NutriBullet and blend. Easy… right?
My little chef and I would have to try it in our blender to see if it would come out the same. Although, I probably need to get in the 21st century and get an actual juicer as it does a better job of maintaining the nutrients from the fruits and veggies. Any suggestions? Would love any ideas on which juicer we should get!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Homemade Chocolate Nonpareils // Courtney’s Sweets
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie // Momma Lew
- Chocolate Banana Sundae Bites for Valentine’s Day // Baby Loving Mama
- Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe // We’re Parents
- Carrot Cake Cookies: Sneak in Veggies for Your Kids // Frugal Novice
- Strawberry Nutella Sandwich Recipe // Eating Richly
- Jumbo Sugar Cookie for Valentine’s Day // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- The Best Darn Chili in 2nd Grade // Step Stool Chef
- Lemon Squares with Shortbread Crust // Vegging at the Shore
- Kid-Approved Meatloaf // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Healthy Edible Snowman Food Craft // O’Boy! Organic
- Fruit Sushi // Can’t Google Everything