What kid doesn’t like chicken tenders? They will love it even more when they get to make it by themselves like my friend Emilie and her mini chef Wes from Baby Loving Mama. For Mini Chef Monday, they shared a recipe for Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders uses four simple ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen.
Then, place the chicken tenders on a baking sheet and evenly spread the cheese & mayo mixture over the tenders. Finally, sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the chicken and bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
These look so yummy! Definitely on our must-try list! Click here for the recipe and more details. Happy Cooking….
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate, link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Best Oatmeal Recipe for Kids // Courtney’s Sweets
- Nutella Banana Bread // Momma Lew
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders // Baby Loving Mama
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup // We’re Parents
- Super Soft Double Chocolate Chip Cookies // Frugal Novice
- Homemade Silly Putty Recipe // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Chocolate Covered Irish Potatoes // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Taco Buddies // Step Stool Chef
- Blueberry and Goat Cheese Scones // Vegging at the Shore
- Baked Broccoli Bites // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Loaded Oatmeal Cookies // O’Boy! Organic
- Kids Kitchen Safety Tips with Carter // Can’t Google Everything
PIN IT FOR LATER: