Peppermint recipes are very popular this time of the year. Especially when little hands get to crush and mash them up all in the name of cooking. Today we are highlighting our friends at Baby Loving Mama and her little chef Wesley who made a fun and delicious treat, Peppermint Almond Bark. It’s a great no-bake treat just in time for the holidays.
Plus it looked super easy and a great way to spend more bonding time in the kitchen with your little one. Click here for more details and the full Peppermint Almond Bark Recipe.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Crispy White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge // Courtney’s Sweets
- Snowman Cheeseball // Momma Lew
- Peppermint Almond Bark Recipe with Pretzels // Baby Loving Mama
- Dye Free Mini Red Velvet Cake Recipe // We’re Parents
- Rice Krispie Treat Presents // Frugal Novice
- Tasting Cooking Games for Kids // Eating Richly
- Magic Reindeer Food Recipe // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- An Online Cooking School for Kids! // Step Stool Chef
- 3 Ingredient Apple Fruit Leather // Vegging at the Shore
- Baking Cookies with Cookie Monster at Beaches // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- 6 Must Have Kitchen Tools When Cooking with Kids // O’Boy! Organic
- Christmas Cookies for Your Dog! // Can’t Google Everything