It’s Mini Chef Monday! We’re showcasing and celebrating great, kid-friendly recipes shared by moms like me who love to see our kids in the kitchen.
Nothing says holiday season like peppermint candy cane but what makes these extra special is that they are organic candy canes with natural colors and flavors. This was one of the key ingredients in the recipe along with other great organic items.
Our friends at Courtney’s Sweets created a great video that shares how easy and fun it was to make but click here for the full details and recipe.
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake with Whipped Cream // Courtney’s Sweets
- One Hour Bread Recipe // Momma Lew
- Homemade Berry Granola // Baby Loving Mama
- The Best Sweet Potato Pie Recipe // We’re Parents
- Cranberry, Orange, & White Chocolate Bars // Frugal Novice
- Easy French Pastries Kids Can Make // Eating Richly
- Thanksgiving Fruit and Cheese Turkey Centerpiece // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Easy Peasy Cheesy Puffs // Step Stool Chef
- Twinestrone Soup // Vegging at the Shore
- Banana Smoothies // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Harvest Kale Salad // O’Boy! Organic
- Zwetschgenwähe: Swiss Plum Pie // Can’t Google Everything