For this Mini Chef Monday, we’re featuring these adorable brothers from Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps as they share a recipe for Pumpkin Hummus and Pita Chips.
We love a great healthy chip and dip recipe. This reminded me of the Strawberry Salsa with Cinnamon Pita Chips recipe my two little chefs made so I was eager to share this one as well.
This recipe calls for garbanzo beans, pumpkin, garlic, salt, olive oil and a couple of secret ingredients – hemp seeds and chia seeds. Very cool additions by GGG!
They also offer a great tip to peel the skin off of the garbanzo beans to make the hummus smoother and silker.
So proud of these guys! The hummus looks delicious and quite healthy. We will have to give this one a try.
Click here for the recipe and more details!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Inside Out Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Cake Batter Christmas Cookies // Momma Lew
- Cherry Banana Yogurt Smoothie // Baby Loving Mama
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies // We’re Parents
- French Toast Muffins // Frugal Novice
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Recipe // Eating Richly
- Simple Pumpkin Hummus with Pita Chips // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Baked Apple Pie Bites // Step Stool Chef
- Pumpkin Granola // Vegging at the Shore
- Apple French Toast Casserole // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Apple Pie // O’Boy! Organic
- Snicker Doodle Cookies // Can’t Google Everything