Calling all pizza lovers… Do we have the recipe for you!
It’s time for kids to take their pizza making skill up a notch and this French Bread BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe will definitely do the trick. Plus, you won’t believe how super easy it is. Just 5 easy ingredients and 15 minutes in the oven! I mean you have French Bread + BBQ Chicken Pizza… how could you resist!
Watch this video of our Step Stool Chef show just how quick and easy this recipe can be. Plus, keep reading for the ingredients and steps to make it.
Here are the 5 easy ingredients you will need for the French Bread BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- 1/2 loaf French bread
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of cooked chicken, shredded
- Fresh Parsley (optional)
Now here the super easy steps to make the recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a one-half loaf of French bread then cut lengthwise to make two boat shape loaves. Place on a large baking or cookie sheet
- Spread 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce, 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese on top of each half of the boat shape loaf .
- Add shredded chicken over each half of the bread. Try using cooked rotisserie or pre-shredded chicken.
- Top with as much parseley as you wish.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Then enjoy!