Boy is this Corn Casserole recipe one of the easiest and yummiest side dish that ANY kid can make!
This corn casserole recipe is a fan favorite in our home! This is the perfect recipe for your kids to make when they are ready to move beyond just making cupcakes and pizza. Plus, it’s only SIX ingredients and practically fail-proof. Your little chef will be able to complete this entire recipe from start to finish.
Watch this adorable video of our Step Stool Chef team making this delicious recipe and having so much fun do it! Keep reading for the ingredients and steps….
Here are the six easy ingredients you’ll need for this recipe:
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 egg
Now here’s all you have to do to complete the recipe:
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees
- Add all of the ingredients into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish. Mix then bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
That’s it…. No really that’s it! Super easy right. Do yourself a favor and get your kids making this dish right away. The whole family will love it! Oh and let us know how it goes…